Saturday, February 4, 2012

Meal Time: Catch up!





Toasted Coconut Muesli
well clearly I've been neglecting this little area of my life. But I have been keeping up with cooking at home and trying new healthy meat free dishes.

so I'll just do a quick catch up here...

I've been finding a lot of interesting recipes at my (apparently) new favorite "Whole Living"
The brussels sprouts with grapes were a surprising hit for me, I usually gag when it comes to brussels sprouts. But choosing fresh over frozen for Brussels sprouts makes a huge difference (for me)
I also tried kale chips for the first time, and I have to be honest....was not very excited to eat more than one. They were much thinner and papery than I was expecting, but I might be brave enough to try it once more.

 I also included a pic of my breakfast to go, this one I also got from Whole Living but added some extra fruits that were nearing their end.
These are just a few photos I've tried to take on my cooking mishaps and adventures.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Grapes

I will try and get back to a more organized form here.

All the links to the recipes for these dishes are linked up on each caption.

Thanks for bearing with me

Kale Chips with Sesame Seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment